What is a Human Performance Coach?
What's Covered With My Investment?
How Do I Get Started?
A DISC-Certified Human Performance Coach (HPC) is so much more than a Life Coach!
An HPC is a DISC-certified life coach that provide evidence-based strategies to guide their clients in making long-term, positive changes in their lives. Your client is given an initial assessment that is used to help them assess their career and relationship goals.
After completing the HPC Certification program, you will also be a DISC Advanced Certified Trainer.
Here are the PROGRAM GUIDELINES:
- Program consists of one, 3-hour class per week for 5 months.
- DISC certification program completion MANDATORY
- All materials are downloadable and can be accessed any time during and after the course
- $25 deposit is refundable up to ONE WEEK before class begins. After that, deposit is non-refundable.
- First payment plan ($150) must be paid by the first day of the course. All tuition must be paid in full by Week 6 or attendee will be withdrawn from the program. However, tuition is transferable to a future cohort with an additional $50 re-registration charge. Re-registration must occur within 12 months. No payment plan offered on remaining reregistered sessions.
- Three weeks before class starts, you will receive course outline, syllabus and Week 1-4 course modules
- You will receive a DISC-Certified Human Performance Coaching Program Overview when deposit is paid.
Your Career Investment of $800 includes:
- Your designation as a DISC-certified Facilitator.
- DISC certification provides trainers, consultants, coaches, and workplace professionals with the expertise, confidence, and skill in the theory and practice of DISC. As a DISC-certified Facilitator, you will offer valuable insights into personality styles and how your clients can use their strengths to make healthy decisions. It gives you the credibility that your clients are looking for! Also, with the DISC-certified Facilitator designation, you will be equipped with training and skills to offer your services to companies and organizations to improve workplace productivity, communication, leadership, and so much more!
- Your first 3 (three) client assessments ($225 Value)
- DISC assessments measure personality and behavioral styles that will give you the baseline data to assist you in guiding your clients when making decisions in relationships, careers, and life goals.
- 10% discount on future DISC assessments
- Downloadable materials and resources for future reference
- All materials are downloadable and can be accessed any time during and after the course.